Vision Driven Webinar Series for Nonprofits
Posted by Vision Driven Consulting on November 23, 2015
Introducing the NEW Vision Driven Webinar Series!
Looking for expert strategies to advance the goals of your not-for-profit organization?
This online series will help you build skills, acquire new tools, and learn techniques to drive your organization toward success.
Webinars will be held:
Every other Thursday from January 7 – April 28, 2016
12:30pm – 2:30pm EST
Individual Workshop: $25 – $50 Sliding Scale
Entire Workshop Series: $200 – $400 (11% Discount) Sliding Scale
Workshops are capped at 20 attendees; intimate format allows you to engage and ask questions. Each session includes downloadable, fillable worksheets to help you reach your specific goals
Sign up here for the entire series or customize your experience by selecting individual webinars!
- Grant Writing
- Event Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Budgeting & Financial Planning
- Program Evaluation
- Governance & Board Basics
- Board Recruitment & Orientation
Have questions? Contact Brittany Campese at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- OnTrack to Post-Secondary Education Workshops
- Webinar: Tax Time Bankable Moments & Resources for Consumers – Feb 7
- Virtual Event: Launching Urban’s Financial Well-Being Data Hub: A New Approach to Improving Financial Security and Advancing Equity – Feb 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.