Virtual Youth Leadership Summit: Empowering Youth As Leaders – Jun 17-18
Posted by Youth Service America on June 7, 2022
NYLC invites young people across the world to join us for a FREE two-day virtual leadership experience.
This immersion in leadership development has young people (ages 14-18) explore their identities and leadership skills through interactions with inspiring leaders.
Participants will hear from national service leaders, as well as other workshop presenters and peers, and apply their learnings to action-planning. Key to this leadership development is an inquiry process that sparks creativity and social and emotional learning including:
- Empowerment – contribution to community
- Positive Values – caring, equality and justice, and responsibility
- Positive Identity – personal power, self-esteem, sense of purpose, positive view of the future
- Social Competencies – planning and decision-making, cultural competencies, peaceful conflict resolution
Dates: June 17-18, 2022
More in "National Conferences & Calls for Proposal"
- Call for Proposals: Engage, Educate, Empower: Men of Color Conference (CCP) – Apr 28
- Call for Proposals: Michigan Journal of Community Service-Learning
- Request for Proposals: HIV Prevention & Education Summit – Apr 14
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.