Virtual Workshops: 27th Annual King Day of Service Kickoff
Posted by Global Citizen on October 12, 2021
Please join us for the upcoming Monday, January 17, 2022, 27th annual Greater Philadelphia King Day of Service. We, at Global Citizen, are working with our partners and a committee of physicians and health care professionals to safely serve, impact, and support our community around promoting social justice and citizen action in celebration of Dr. King’s birthday and legacy!
To help support your organizing efforts, we will be hosting a series of King Day of Service planning webinars to assist with project development, volunteer management, and outreach:
- Wednesday, October 13, 2021, 12:00-1:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 10, 2021, 12:00-1:00 PM
- Thursday, November 18, 2021, 12:00-1:00 PM
- Monday, November 22, 2021, 12:00-1:00 PM
- Wednesday, December 1, 2021, 12:00-1:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 14, 2021, 12:00-1:00 PM
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Can We Talk? Civil Dialogue for Troubled Times – Oct 19
- Calling in the Calling Out Culture, A dialogue with Loretta Ross – Oct 27
- PA STEM Coalition Meeting: Career Ready PA – Oct 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.