Virtual Workshop: Anti-Racism Communications – Nov 17
It is essential that organizations understand how to express inclusivity in their language, whether writing a press release, developing marketing collateral, or sharing a company-wide statement. Join UAC Partner, Philadelphia Public Relations Association (PPRA) and Brandyn Campbell for a workshop on communicating goals of diversity and inclusion, and how organizations can come together and identify next steps for even stronger communications.
Join us to learn:
- Key considerations for marketing to diverse audiences and employees, including language and visuals
- Important questions to ask your leadership when identifying goals and messaging
- Considerations to avoid being performative when putting out a statement
- Bringing your company’s values to life
Date and Time: Wednesday, November 17, 2021, 4:30-6:30 PM
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Webinar: Free Library of Philadelphia Device Lending & Other Resources – Dec 14
- Webinar for Educators: Understanding Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) – Dec 15
- PA Forward Student Loan Program Webinar Events – Dec 7,9,14,16
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.