Virtual Workshop: Anti-Racism Communications – Nov 17
It is essential that organizations understand how to express inclusivity in their language, whether writing a press release, developing marketing collateral, or sharing a company-wide statement. Join UAC Partner, Philadelphia Public Relations Association (PPRA) and Brandyn Campbell for a workshop on communicating goals of diversity and inclusion, and how organizations can come together and identify next steps for even stronger communications.
Join us to learn:
- Key considerations for marketing to diverse audiences and employees, including language and visuals
- Important questions to ask your leadership when identifying goals and messaging
- Considerations to avoid being performative when putting out a statement
- Bringing your company’s values to life
Date and Time: Wednesday, November 17, 2021, 4:30-6:30 PM
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Computer Science Ed Week 2023 – Virtual Community Forum – Dec 6
- BUILT TO HEAL: ARCHITECTURE AS AN ENGINE FOR CHANGE – Dec 14
- Business on Board: Training for Nonprofit Board Service
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.