Virtual Training: Trauma-Informed Mentoring – Oct 19
Posted by MENTOR Independence Region on September 26, 2023
Get the skills and strategies you need in your mentoring role to support youth in developing resilience to cope with the effects of trauma.
This free virtual training will be facilitated by MENTOR Independence Region, an affiliate of MENTOR National.
In this virtual training participants will:
- Increase their knowledge and understanding of trauma
- Explore youth behaviors through a trauma-informed lens
- Explore evidence-based strategies for supporting youth in developing resiliency
Participation in this training will require a high level of interaction, and the session will not be recorded.
To ensure this free training opportunity is available to as many organizations as possible, we kindly request that registrations are limited to 10 registrants per organization. Thank you for your consideration!
Date and Time: Thursday, October 19, 2023, 12:00-1:15 PM
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Computer Science Ed Week 2023 – Virtual Community Forum – Dec 6
- BUILT TO HEAL: ARCHITECTURE AS AN ENGINE FOR CHANGE – Dec 14
- Business on Board: Training for Nonprofit Board Service
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.