Virtual Training: Social Identity, Power, & Empowerment: Empowering Youth Using Mentoring Strategies – Sep 22
Posted by MENTOR Independence Region on August 30, 2022
Join MENTOR Independence Region for a free virtual training, Social Identity, Power, & Empowerment: Empowering Youth Using Mentoring Strategies on September 22, 12:00-1:30 PM! Mentors are uniquely positioned to help young people develop positive identities, a sense of belonging, and connectedness to their communities when we understand our power and privilege and how they impact our mentoring relationships.
In this virtual training participants will:
- Explore their own social identities
- Examine mentoring relationship power dynamics
- Explore strategies to empower their protégés
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Networking Hour for Volunteer Managers/Coordinators – Dec 15
- College Admissions Process workshop for 11th & 12th graders – Jan 16
- Webinar: Supporting your STEM Program: Fundraising 101 – Dec 15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.