Virtual Town Hall: New Opportunities in Healthcare – Jan 26
There are new opportunities to make healthcare more affordable, equitable, and accessible! Join us on Tuesday, January 26 at 7 p.m. for a virtual town hall to learn about:
- President Biden’s recently proposed COVID-19 Relief Package and what it means for healthcare
- How the new majority in the Senate is likely to impact our healthcare
- How you can get involved
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Virtual Event: Regional Industries and STEM Education: Industry/Program Partnerships – Dec 19
- Virtual Event: What Do the 2022 Elections Mean for Healthcare – Dec 6
- The Desegregation of Higher Ed, Past, Present and Future – Dec 6
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.