Virtual Job Fair – June 24
Posted by PA National Guuard Associations on June 9, 2020
JOB FAIR, JUNE 24, 2020,sponsored by the PA National Guard Associations and hosted by DeVry University; ENTER 10:00 AM -1:00 PM. FREE FOR ALL JOB SEEKERS, VETERANS & NON-VETERANS!
Be prepared to interview online with hiring managers and recruiters from top hiring companies. This online chat will connect you directly with organizations from the comfort of your home, office, smartphone or tablet. Our online, cloud-based platform makes it easy and fun for you to participate. After signing in, you’ll be able to explore the available information and opportunities, and participate in 1-on-1 text-based chats with representatives from participating organizations. Share your background and experience, and get all your questions answered.
3 free webinars to prepare for the Virtual Job Fair:
- Develop Your LinkedIn Profile June 3, 2020, 11:00 am, EST https://bit.ly/3d8kNfj
- Resume Building Strategy June 10, 2020, 11:00 am, EST https://bit.ly/3ekX9fu
- Cover Letters and more, June 17, 2020, 11:00 am, EST https://bit.ly/2yE418F
Attendee Registration Link https://bit.ly/3c8hEe3J
Learn more: https://pngas.jobboardhq.com/
- Associate Director (2 Positions), Civic House, UPenn – Jun 5
- Associate Director, Workforce & Economic Impact, Drexel – May 29
- Executive Director, ArtWell – Jun 1
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.