Virtual Instructional Coaching for High School Science Department
Posted by Foundations Inc on October 20, 2020
Virtual Instructional Coaching for High School Science Department- Two days per week, now until the end of the school year.
Scope of Work:
- Provide mentoring support to three HS Science Teachers
- Assist teachers with lesson plan development and curriculum/ standards alignment: Integration of NGSS Crosscutting concepts
- Provide feedback and direction for integrating differentiated strategies and practices to meet needs of students
- Share multiple instructional strategies/processes and methodology to help teachers plan engaging lessons
- Support teachers with resources, materials, tools, information, etc. to support virtual classroom instruction and planning
Anyone interested can email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a paid position to support one charter school in Philadelphia with instructional coaching for three high school science teachers.
- Afterschool Group Leaders, Martha Washington School
- Education Coordinator, Pendle Hill – Oct 20
- STEM Workforce Development Manager, McKinney Center
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.