Virtual Information Session: EDD IN EDUCATIONAL LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT – Jul 1
Posted by Drexel University on June 23, 2020
Leaders from the School of Education will be sharing information and answering questions about Drexel University’s online and hybrid EdD in Educational Leadership and Management programs.
Drexel’s Doctor of Education degree equips ambitious professionals with advanced management competencies and fosters personal leadership growth to empower you to move ahead professionally.
- Prepares students to lead and facilitate workplace learning, performance and change at the individual, team and organizational levels
- Students learn to effectively design talent and workforce development programs such as leadership development, diversity and inclusion, mentoring and retention as well as evaluate them for their quality, value and effectiveness
- 10 concentrations available including Creativity and Innovation, Human Resource Development and Learning Technologies
- 30% tuition savings for Drexel University Online partners
Date and Time: Wednesday, July 1, 7-8 PM
To Register: https://Online.Drexel.Edu/July1-InfoSession
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Networking Hour for Volunteer Managers/Coordinators – Dec 15
- College Admissions Process workshop for 11th & 12th graders – Jan 16
- Webinar: Supporting your STEM Program: Fundraising 101 – Dec 15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.