Virtual Info Session: Family Reunification Program – June 4
Posted by The Institute for Community Justice on May 26, 2020
The Institute for Community Justice presents Virtual Family Meditation for Returning Citizens, Information Session – June 4, 2020, 1:30-2:30 PM
Family Reunification helps to rebuild family ties harmed by incarceration.
- Are you quarantined away from your family after your release?
- Are you quarantined with your family and having a hard time communicating?
- Do you need help talking through family disputes or reconnecting with family?
You can work through it with family members and a trained mediator in a safe and convenient virtual setting.
Reunification does not stop because of COVID-19!
The Family Mediation Sessions will be facilitated by Allison Rozovsky and Ashley DeBlasi who are doctoral students in clinical psychology from Chestnut Hill College.
Please RSVP by email by Wednesday, June 3 if you would like to attend: email@example.com
For More Information Please Contact:
Reentry Program Support Specialist
via Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83491945478
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Webinar: Funding Digital Equity Work – Jun 28
- 14th annual (virtual) Beer Summit Conversation on Race, Class & Power – Jul 13
- Mentoring Moments Virtual Training – Jul 19
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.