Virtual Grant Writing Certificate Program – Jan 11
Posted by Temple University Harrisburg on November 23, 2021
Discover how and where to look for potential funders who are a good match for your organization.
The Grant Writing Certificate Program is beneficial for anyone who is interested in grant writing but is not sure how to get started. Offered in collaboration with Temple University Harrisburg, we will provide you with the tools needed to turn a good idea into a great proposal, and get your next project off the ground!
- Basic elements of grant writing and how to get started
- Build your organization’s capacity & building a program design
- Finding potential funders & how to build a budget
- Evaluation plans & strategies
- Grant writing reality check: pulling a final proposal together
For more information contact Pamela Vierra by email at email@example.com.
Classes start January 11, 2022.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Windows, Mirrors & Doors: The Importance of First Nations Representation in Children’s Literature – Nov 30
- 2022 Campus Action Plans for Strengthening American Democracy – Dec 15
- Nonpartisan Democratic Engagement on Campus: 2022 Action Plan Reviewer Sign-up – Jan 5
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.