Virtual Fundraising Conference: Get Ready for Year-End
Posted by Network for Good on October 30, 2017
Tuesday, November 14, from 12pm to 4pm EST
Join this free virtual conference packed with information to help you rally your supporters and crush your fundraising goals this year. You’ll come away with the tips and strategy you need to create better campaigns, get your board involved and energized, learn about Network for Good tools, and write your best-ever appeal.
Check out the sessions:
- Power-Up Year-End Fundraising: Content that Ignites Giving
- Network for Good Software Preview and Year-End Fundraising Q&A
- How to Create a Fundraising Offer Your Donor Can’t Refuse
- Getting Your Board on Board for End-of-Year Fundraising
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: Success Beyond Completion: How Can We Best Measure Student Outcomes? – Jul 20
- Webinar: Carnegie Community of Practice: Section 6 of the Application – Aug 2
- 2022-2023 Staff Training and Programs for Afterschool Environmental Clubs – Aug 9,10&11
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.