Virtual Event: The 25th Jonathan LAX Lecture & Wistar Legacy Awards – Oct 28
Posted by Community Health Training Alliance on October 12, 2021
Join us to celebrate 25 years of HIV Research Partnership on October 28, 2021, 5:30-7:45 PM.
Honoring extraordinary research partners:
- Ken Nimblett & The Miller Family
- Philadelphia Foundation
- Philadelphia FIGHT – Jane Shull
- Anthony S. Fauci
Featuring remarks by:
- David Fair
- Ronda B. Goldfein, Esq.
- Dr. W. Wilson Goode
Presenting the 25th Jonathan Lax Lecture: – Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Can We Talk? Civil Dialogue for Troubled Times – Oct 19
- Calling in the Calling Out Culture, A dialogue with Loretta Ross – Oct 27
- PA STEM Coalition Meeting: Career Ready PA – Oct 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.