Virtual Event: Fair Market Rent Roundtable: Rents too High? Rents too Low? – Apr 13
Posted by U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development on March 21, 2023
We hope you will be able to join us at this virtual event on Thursday, April 13, 2023, 10:00–11:30 AM.
What you will learn:
- How Fair Market Rents (FMRs) are calculated and how you can have input,
- Applicability of FMRs to various HUD-funded programs, including: Public Housing, Continuum of Care, Emergency Solutions Grants, and Multifamily.
Who should attend: PA Homeless and Service Providers, state and local governments, Continuums of Care, housing Authorities, nonprofit organizations, community action agencies, educational institutions, relevant federal agencies, and community development Agencies.
This event will be held via Microsoft TEAMS. Please register for the event with your name, organization, and email.
Registration will ensure you receive copies of handouts, presentations, and other event materials.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Celebrate 35 Years of Youth Changing the World on Global Youth Service Day 2023 – Apr 28-30
- VIISTA — VILLANOVA INTERDISCIPLINARY IMMIGRATION STUDIES TRAINING FOR ADVOCATES – Apr 14
- Webinar: Being ALL IN at a Hispanic-Serving Institution – Apr11
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.