Virtual Conference: Creating a Nonprofit Donor Experience to Increase Giving and Drive Retention
Posted by Network for Good on March 12, 2018
Tuesday, March 27, 2018 | 12:00PM – 4:00PM ET
The highly anticipated upcoming Virtual Conference hosted by Network for Good will bring together industry leaders for a robust discussion on the importance of amplifying the donor experience!
Whether it is a for-profit or a nonprofit, people who buy a product/service or support a cause, are looking to have a positive experience. Amazon, Zappos, and Nordstrom have all made this a new standard. It is the feeling of appreciation and personal care that keeps people coming back. Enhancing your organization’s donor experience means taking a close and honest look at the various touchpoints with your donors, and the tools needed to do this easily. Are you ready?
In this half-day, live-streaming event, participants will learn from sector leaders what to consider when creating a donor engagement plan to increase money raised and frequency of giving. Each of the sessions will provide you with best-practice examples, practical implementation steps, and live Q&A with the presenter.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Ways to improve donor experiences from a B2C perspective
- The ROI on planned giving
- How to adopt the learnings within your organization with supportive technology
- Invitation to attend a personalized one-on-one consultation to assess your nonprofit’s readiness and constraints to implement learnings
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Front-line fundraisers who are tasked with raising more money from existing and new donors will benefit most, but anyone at your organization who has donor-facing responsibilities should attend.
Specifically, if your organization has more than one hundred contactable donors and prospects and have raised at least $15,000 in the last year from individual donors, the information and how-to instruction will benefit you most.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: How to Turn your Nonprofit into a Donor Retention Powerhouse – Jan 19
- Webinar: The Quiet Inequity: Disability Discrimination and Ableism in the Nonprofit – Dec 13
- Might Writers North, Programs for Students
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.