Virtual 2021 Pen to Paper Writing Retreat: Preparing Scholars to Publish Community Engaged Work – May 9
Posted by Indiana Campus Compact on May 4, 2021
A retreat focused on preparing scholars to publish their community engaged work.
Pen to Paper is an academic writing retreat designed to provide time, space, and resources to guide faculty, professional staff, graduate students, and community partners working on manuscripts related to service-learning and community engagement – at every stage of the publishing process.
Pen to Paper 2021 will bring writers, editors, and coaches together in a cost-effective, safe way throughout the summer. Next month, the virtual retreat will kick off with an opening plenary workshop and continue throughout the summer months, concluding in early August 2021.
Pen to Paper 2021 will include:
- 2 facilitated half-day workshops
- Facilitated, cohort-based writing meetings occurring every 2 or 3 weeks—organized based on the availability of participants
- Four exclusive webinars with editors of the leading community engagement publications
- Individualized feedback from a senior Retreat facilitator on your scholarly project
- Access to exclusive Pen to Paper resources
Registration closes May 9, 2021.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar Series: Community Building Institute – Mar 21
- University-Assisted Community School Partnership (UACS) Workshop Series and Community of Practice Survey
- PIDC-D’Alessio Scholarship for Urban Development (for Graduate Students) – Mar 31
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.