various research positions, Research for Action
Posted by on May 03, 2010
Employment with Research for Action
RFA anticipates the need to make several hires in the coming months, and we encourage applications at both the Research Assistant and Research Associate level from individuals with strong quantitative and/or qualitative skills. In addition, Research for Action is always seeking interested graduate students and undergraduate juniors and seniors; we have available positions for interns and graduate assistants for next fall. We are particularly interested in applications from individuals with expertise in the areas of:
* Youth development
* Building literacies in + out of school
* Strategies for improving schools
* College access and success
* Teacher quality/effectiveness/capacity
* Civic engagement
* District/state/ federal policy research
RFA staff members are organized into research teams that draw on the diverse backgrounds and knowledge of team members. The collaborative approach offers all staff opportunities to learn from each other. Research for Action is an equal opportunity employer. Please view our employment page for more details on specific opportunities. Inquiries and applications should be sent to email@example.com. Please include a resume and cover letter.
More in "Job Opportunities/AmeriCorps Opportunities"
- Stoneleigh Foundation Emerging Leader Fellowship: Addressing the Trauma and Fear Arising from Gun and Community Violence in Philadelphia’s Asian Communities – Jun 9
- Manager, Dow Corporate Volunteer Program, LaSalle Nonprofit Center – Jul 24
- Communications Director, Philadelphia Orchard Project – Jun 26
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.