various jobs, Discovery Day Corps of Salvation Army
Posted by on May 7, 2004
[posted from CTCNet-Philadelphia listserv]
The Discovery Day Corps of The Salvation Army has the following job openings:
1. After School Literacy Program, grades 1-4, – immediate start – from 2nd week in May to middle of June, 2004 from 3 to 5 p.m.
Teachers (2) – Qualification – Degree preferred, but will accept college student with child care/elem. edu. experience
Teaching Assistant (2) – Qualifications – CDC certified or college student with child care/elem. edu. experience
Teaching Aide (1) – Qualifications – High School Diploma or Equivalent with child care/elem. edu. experience
2. Summer Day Camp, ages 6-12, flexible hours, various activies and field trips, start middle of June until end of August.
Teachers (6) – College students with child care/elem. edu. experience
Teaching Assistants (6) H.S. diploma with 3 years child care/elem. educ. experience
Program Aides (3) H.S. diploma with child care/elem. edu experience
Utility Persons (2) H.S. diploma with valid drivers license
For more information, contact Pastor Kendrick (215) 825-4612
- Education Program Manager, HIAS PA
- Center Director, Childspace Centers
- Transportation Planning Intern, Streets Department
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.