USTRIVE (Understanding STEM Through Integrated Contexts in Everyday Life) Teacher Recruitment – May 17 or 23
Posted by USTRIVE on May 3, 2022
USTRIVE, Understanding STEM Through Integrated Contexts in Everyday Life, means teaching your students lessons grounded in relevant social and scientific problems facing them in their own community and helping them master the skills and concepts necessary to become effective social change agents.
WHO CAN APPLY: 6-12th Grade STEM teachers from the Philadelphia area
- Review the Project Overview.
- Connect with others at your school to see if they might want to be part of the program as well. Teams of two or more participants in a school will be given selection preference.
- Sign up for an information session on May 17 at 7:00 PM or May 23 at 4:00 PM or email Dorianna at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Complete your application by May 30, 2022 here.
- Earn $3800 + each year
- Gain new pedagogical content knowledge that will engage your students
- Collaborate with 25 educators, all interested in the connection between science literacy and social justice
- Make a real difference in your students’ lives
USTRIVE is an NSF funded program led by Arcadia University in partnership with La Salle University, Villanova University, Mercyhurst College and the Philadelphia Regional Institute for STEM Educators
(PRISE) at Saint Joseph’s University.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Youth Development Workforce Survey
- Philadelphia Cable Television Survey
- National Black Lives Matter at School Virtual Week of Action – Feb 6-10
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.