USTRIVE PRISE Project Coordinator (Part-Time), Saint Joseph’s Univ.
Posted by Saint Joseph's University on November 23, 2021
The Project Coordinator would be responsible for coordinating the USTRIVE (Understanding STEM Teaching through Integrated Contexts in Everyday Life) project. They would report directly to the PRISE Program Manager. This is a part-time position of 18-20 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversight of specified project to ensure timely execution and completion of deliverables
- Participation in USTRIVE team decision making and planning
- Internal and external communication for project
- Coordination of logistics for project events, meetings, conferences, etc.
- Record keeping for project management (minutes, lists, purchasing, expenses and budget management, etc.)
- Recruitment of project participants, coaches, facilitators (as needed)
- Interface with PRISE Program Manager, USTRIVE PI, project partners and participants
- Interface with evaluators
- Attend various program and project meetings
- Project specific items
- 9th Grade Summer Bridge ELA Teacher, Steppingstone Scholars
- Data Collectors (Part-Time), Fab Youth Philly – May 30
- Summer STEM Staff Person (Part-Time), McKinney Center
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.