Urban Tech Jobs Program
Posted by Urban League of Philadelphia on March 12, 2018
The Urban Tech Jobs Program (UTJP) is a Department of Labor training program brought to you by the Urban League of Philadelphia and Peirce College.
UTJP answers the call to get more Americans working again in the fast-growing technology sector. UTJP offers comprehensive and customizable trainings to create competitive candidates for H-1B tech sector occupations. UTJP is an accelerated training program that recruits long term unemployed and underemployed adults and provides them with workshops to build solid job readiness and personal resiliency/adaptability skills, while offering nationally-recognized certification coursework and paid work experience.
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
- Microsoft’s Certified Solutions Associate and Expert (MCSA and MCSE)
- Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCNET)
There are still slots open in their cohort that launches on March 19! For more information on enrolling, click here.
If you are an employer looking to hire participants who are involved in this program, please contact email@example.com or call 215-985-3220 ext. 200.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- PAID Monthly Climate Change Professional Development–Grades 4-12 – Dec 20
- Join the 50by250 Campaign to Double Youth Participation to 50% by America250 – Dec 31
- Virtual Event: Opportunities in Crisis: Findings from Year Two of Research on Equitable Rental Housing and Eviction Prevention in the United States – Dec 8
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.