Update your listing: Directory of After School Programs
It’s that time of year again- After School Activities Partnerships (ASAP) is updating its annual Directory of After School Programs!
Please be sure to:
- Review your site’s listing by clicking here (http://www.phillyasap.org/index.php/more/directorylisting)
- Update your current listing, with any additional program details by contacting Paul Carroll, firstname.lastname@example.org, 215-545-2727×11
- Submit any new location/ site listings by clicking here (http://www.phillyasap.org/index.php/more/submit-directory-listing)
NOTE: The deadline for updating your listings is 8/24/17. If you need any assistance please contact Paul Carroll.
In addition, ASAP is excited to announce two new filtered activity boxes, Reading Enrichment and Reading Tutoring as part of Read by 4th , a citywide campaign to have all children reading on grade level by 4th grade in Philadelphia. There are also opportunities to find available child care subsidies at specific sites, and help text to improve the overall user experience of the directory online search engine for all!
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Write Away Digital Literacy Mentorship Program: Mentors Needed – Jan 31
- Accepting Applications: Swipe Out Hunger’s Inaugural Leadership Council
- Volunteer Assistant Coach, Phila. Youth Football Academy
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.