Unlocking the Middle School Mind – Oct 7
Posted by Amplify on September 7, 2021
On October 7 from 11:30 a.m.–3:45 p.m., we’re bringing together experts and thought leaders to discuss topics specific to the needs of middle school students preparing for high school and beyond. The summit will help you understand the adolescent brain, and demonstrate how cognitive science informs middle school literacy.
The free event will provide you with insightful information to help you in your continued effort to support the students on your campus, as well as your fellow educators.
- What research tells us about the adolescent brain and how you can use it to inform your literacy instruction.
- Unique, cognitively-driven educational needs of this grade span.
- Insights and strategies that will help your ELA students this year.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Ascending Leadership Certificate Program
- Webinar: Intersectionalities in Practice: Unpacking Food Policy – Sep 29
- Book Launch: Anti-Oppressive Education in “Elite” Schools – Oct 8
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.