University City Science Center Annual Report
Posted by University City Science Center on June 25, 2018
Change is a constant in the world of innovation. And just like the entrepreneurs and innovators we support, the Science Center is continually iterating.
Over the past year, we have:
• developed and strengthened our partnerships with regional organizations,
• watched steel rise at our new headquarters,
• and prepared for the expansion of our Quorum and FirstHand programs.
Throughout, one principle has remained constant: The Science Center’s commitment to innovation, entrepreneurship and discovery.
Our success is intertwined with the companies we serve. We succeed when they bring their discoveries to market, when they launch companies and create jobs, when they secure funding, and when they connect to the ecosystem.
I invite you to peruse our 2018 Annual Review to get a full picture of our achievements and the role they play in Greater Philadelphia’s thriving innovation ecosystem.
Curtis M. Hess
Interim President & CEO
More in "New Resources"
- 30th Anniversary Edition of the PACDC Magazine
- New Policy Paper: Health Equity Policy Framework
- New Book: Literacy Is Liberation: Working Toward Justice Through Culturally Relevant Teaching
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.