United Way’s Holiday Network
Posted by on October 19, 2015
Join United Way’s Holiday Network
Do you need volunteers to work with your organization over the holidays? Are you in need of specific items for your organization this holiday season? If so, consider becoming part of United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey’s Holiday Network!
Throughout the year, but especially during the holiday season, United Way mobilizes an army of volunteers to make an Impact in our community and neighborhoods. The Holiday Network provides your organization with an opportunity to share your needs with thousands of people throughout the region.
Become part of United Way’s Holiday Network in five easy steps!
1. Visit United Way’s Volunteer Portal at http://volunteer.unitedforimpact.org.
2. Create an agency profile through “Agency Signup” – your agency will be vetted and approved within 48 hours. Already Registered? Skip to Step 3!
3. Log into your account and go to your profile to manage your agency.
4. Click the Advanced Event tab to add your need(s) to the Holiday Network.
5. Share your holiday opportunity with your networks to encourage them to sign up!
Please note that being part of the Holiday Network does not guarantee fulfillment of your needs. Agencies who submit requests waive and release claims against United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey, its directors and officers, employees, event sponsors, participating organizations and personnel, representatives or other affiliates for injury to himself/herself or property.
The holiday season is the perfect time to give your time to make an Impact in your community. Spend time with your family, friends or colleagues by volunteering or donating supplies to people in need. Find the best opportunity for you on United Way’s Holiday Network.
Questions? Contact United Way at email@example.com or 215-665-2501.
More in "New Resources"
- Thinking outside the box: Watson sets a new vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Civic Engagement (Rutgers Camden)
- Higher Education’s Anchor Mission: A Sharpened Imperative & A Framework for Action
- 2022 Kids Count Data Book: National, State-by-State Data Show Depth of Mental Health Pandemic for Youth
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.