United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania’s Emerging Leaders Program
Posted by on March 01, 2010
United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania’s Emerging Leaders Program is an intensive leadership development program offered to 15 to 20 mid-level nonprofit managers who have demonstrated a commitment to the non-profit sector. High-achieving nonprofit professionals under the age of 40 are encouraged to apply for a place in this year’s Emerging Leaders Program
Participants in United Way’s Emerging Leaders Program will attend six highly interactive class sessions and a summer leadership seminar after the conclusion of the program, complete a skills assessment and a multi-rater (360°) feedback assessment, receive three individual professional coaching sessions, Attend a leadership panel, receive leadership moment emails and have access to peer networking opportunities and follow-up sessions for program alumni.
About United Way’s Emerging Leaders Program
* United Way’s Emerging Leaders Program is designed for up-and-coming professionals, not senior executives.
* The program will help participants to identify and develop core values, insights, effective communication skills, performance management, and team building skills that are the hallmarks of a transformational leader.
* United Way’s Emerging Leaders Program will help build new skills that can be used today and in the future.
* No more than one employee per organization will be selected to participate in the Emerging Leaders Program.
The application is due on March 8, 2010. (new deadline)
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Tutor Training Course: Tutoring Digital Literacy with Northstar – Jun 3&17
- Organizing Your Workplace 101 Training – Jun 22
- PHRC Announces Statewide Beloved Community Tour – Jun 6
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.