Unit Director, Resources for Human Development
Posted by Resources for Human Development on February 9, 2021
The mission of Resources for Human Development (RHD) is to provide caring, effective and innovative services that empower people of all abilities as they build better lives for themselves, their families and their communities. RHD’s multi-faceted programs serve people with a variety of challenges that include intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental illness, substance abuse and homelessness.
The Unit Director is responsible for the support, supervision, and oversight of the residential group home. The Unit Director assures that the needs of the residents and the program are met in accordance with the Values of RHD, the policies of RHD, the standards of DSAMH, DLTCRP, and CARF.
- Ensure quality services for resident’s served by Delaware Group Homes
- Hire and complete onboarding of all new employees
- Ensure compliance with licensing and contractual regulations.
- Ensure that the staff is in compliance with training curriculum by providing and/or overseeing trainings, and coordinating scheduled trainings
- Serve as representative for program in community liaison meetings and other designated meetings relevant to program development including service
- Overall supervision and oversight of the program to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Complete treatment plans, assessments and other required documentation with consumers
- Collects census/billing data and assures that billing is completed
- Responsible for assuring staff coverage
- Summer Instructor, Cobbs Creek EE Center
- Deaver Wellness Farm Part-Time Farmer-Educator
- Deaver Wellness Farm Manager/Educator
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.