Webinar: Understanding the News About Booster Shots – Oct 19
Posted by City of Philadelphia Department of Public Health on October 19, 2021
Have your questions about booster shots answered by experts from the Philadelphia Department of Public Health:
- Who can get a booster shot?
- What are the side effects?
- Where can I get one?
- When can I get one?
- Why should I get one?
Live interpretation services will be available in Spanish, French, Mandarin, Arabic, Vietnamese, and ASL. Additional interpreters can be provided upon request when you register. For questions or accessibility needs, please contact email@example.com.
Date and time: October 19, 2:00-3:00 PM
You can submit questions when you register.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Online Workshop: Strategies for Using Concepts of Cultural Competence to Improve Teaching and Learning – Jun 26
- Tutor Training Course: Tutoring Digital Literacy with Northstar – Jun 3&17
- Organizing Your Workplace 101 Training – Jun 22
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.