Webinar: Understanding the News About Booster Shots – Oct 19
Have your questions about booster shots answered by experts from the Philadelphia Department of Public Health:
- Who can get a booster shot?
- What are the side effects?
- Where can I get one?
- When can I get one?
- Why should I get one?
Live interpretation services will be available in Spanish, French, Mandarin, Arabic, Vietnamese, and ASL. Additional interpreters can be provided upon request when you register. For questions or accessibility needs, please contact email@example.com.
Date and time: October 19, 2:00-3:00 PM
You can submit questions when you register.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Not Your Average Voter Canvas Training. Tell Your Story. Get Out The Vote. – Jun 1
- Online Event: A conversation with Philadelphia250 CEO Danielle Delio Kim – May 25
- Next Step: From Freedom to Equity Walk-A-Thon and Health Fair – May 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.