Understanding Children Course
Posted by Institute for Family Professionals on March 28, 2016
Understanding Children Course – Evening Certificate Class
Once/Week for 6 Weeks
In this FREE, six-session course, parents and caregivers will be nurtured and appreciated while learning how to help their child thrive. Come and explore ways to understand the needs and uniqueness of children with caring trainers from the Institute for Family Professionals (IFP).
Start Date: Thursday, April 7, 2016
End Date: Thursday, May 12, 2016
Time: 5:30p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Location: 440 N. Broad Street, Conf. Room 1069
Register On-Line: http://www.philasd-parentuniversity.org/class-calendar
By Phone: 215-400-4180
What to expect:
• Snacks and a relaxed, caring environment
• To share the joys and challenges of parenting
• Small and large group exercises
• Interactive discussion and presentations
• To meet and connect with other adults
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Leaders and Legends Black History Month Exhibition 2023, Smith Playground
- Regional Industries and STEM Education Virtual Meeting – Feb 27
- DVRPC Workforce Mobility Summit – Mar 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.