Uncommon Individual Foundation Workshops for Students and/or Parents
Posted by Uncommon Individual Foundation on February 2, 2021
As a supplement to the OnTrack online college and career readiness program, (ontrackpse.com), the Uncommon Individual Foundation offers online and in-person workshops for students and/or parents. Workshops are offered as individual sessions, or multiple sessions in a series, tailored to the needs of the requesting organization or school. OnTrack’s presenters have experience working with youth and facilitating workshops for ages 14-21 around high school success, college planning, the transition to college, and college affordability.
Available workshop topics include but are not limited to:
- Navigating High School
- Understanding Financial Aid
- The Transition from High School to College
- Writing for College Applications
- The College Application Process
- What to Expect in College
- Understanding the FAFSA
If you are interested in scheduling a workshop, please submit your request here.
More in "New Resources"
- Pathways of Public Service and Civic Engagement: A Nationwide Effort to Make Service a Way of Life
- New Podcast: PENNding Funds
- Pew Philadelphia Releases New Interactive Jobs Dashboard
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.