Truck Driver, Habitat for Humanity – Aug 26
Posted by Habitat for Humanity Philadelphia on August 9, 2022
At Habitat for Humanity Philadelphia(HFHP), we are builders who work alongside, not for others. We are driven by accountability and defined by our stick-to-itiveness. The ReStore Driver represents the Habitat brand through courteous interactions with potential donors and customers to support our mission and support ReStore operations.
Pick up and unload donations for the ReStore in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner. Work with warehouse supervisor to ensure donations are placed and ready for processing as well as be able to greet and check out customers in the cashier role. Maintain our trucks and equipment to optimum conditions.
Truck Driver Duties:
- Ensure timely and efficient movement of donations to deliver fast and quality service.
- Communicate the status of pickups to customers, dispatchers, and warehouse supervisors as needed to ensure great customer service.
- Record and maintain donation receipt pick-up slips
- Load and unload merchandise routinely at multiple sites.
- Stack, pad, and secure items in position on the truck to prevent damage during shipment.
- Cleaning around the dumpster or backyard of debris.
- Utilizing and storing dollies or carts for the safe transport of donations.
- Maintain health and safety compliance under company policy.
Application deadline: August 26, 2022
- Policy Coordinator, Youth Sentencing & Reentry Project – Aug 29
- Data Coordinator, Netter Center for Community Partnerships
- Education Director, Puentes de Salud
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.