Trauma-Informed Mentoring Virtual Training – Oct 12
Posted by MENTOR Independence Region on September 21, 2021
Join MENTOR Independence Region for a free virtual training, Trauma-Informed Mentoring, on October 12, 12:00-1:30 PM. Get the skills and strategies you need in your mentoring role to support youth in developing resilience to cope with the effects of trauma. This free training is made possible by generous funding from The Wawa Foundation.
In this virtual training participants will:
- Increase their knowledge and understanding of trauma
- Explore youth behaviors through a trauma-informed lens
- Explore evidence-based strategies for supporting youth in developing resiliency
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- PA STEM Coalition Meeting: Environmental Education and Education for Sustainability Panel Discussion – Nov 4
- Collaborating Across the Aisle: Supporting Students As They Transition from High School to College Classroom – Nov 19
- Lunch & Learn on Equity in Our Community – Nov 18
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.