Training & Job Opportunities: Patient Services Associate, Penn Medicine – Jun 25
Posted by West Philadelphia Skills Initiative on June 15, 2021
Who Should Apply?
Compassionate, patient-focused, and computer-proficient individuals with experience in customer service. Experience working in a call center is a plus. Commitment to the full training schedule (below) is required:
- Facilitated group conversations via Zoom, Mon – Fri, 9am – 12pm, 7/12 – 7/26
- Additional one-on-one and small group virtual meetings several times a week between 12pm – 3pm
- Approximately 2 hours of daily reading and reflection exercises
This program is online, so consistent access to a laptop or desktop computer, broadband internet, a webcam, and a word processing program like Microsoft Word, Google Documents, or similar are essential to training completion. Read more about the position here.
Learn more about the program at an info session: Tuesday, June 22nd at 2pm. RSVP here.
Application deadline: Friday, June 25, 2021, 5:00 PM
- President, Archbishop Ryan High School, Phila.
- Administrative Assistant (Part-Time), Penn State Brandywine
- Front Desk/Greeter (Part-Time), Dornsife Center – Nov 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.