Trainers Needed for AmeriCorps Programs and Members
Posted by Virginia Service Commission on February 25, 2020
Your expertise is needed to help our AmeriCorps programs and members succeed.
The Virginia Service Commission (http://virginiaservice.virginia.gov/americorps-national-service/) is searching for workshop presenters who can share their expertise with our AmeriCorps program staff and members to engage them in active learning throughout the year. If you’d like to be a part of impacting National Service in Virginia by improving vital skills for these individuals, we encourage you to submit your workshop proposal(s) and to share this call for proposals with other strong presenters.
Target Audience: AmeriCorps Program Directors/Staff and AmeriCorps Members
The Virginia Service Commission will offer these training opportunities at several key events:
- Life After AmeriCorps Training (for AmeriCorps members) in April and May
- New AmeriCorps Program Boot Camp and Annual Program Director Training (for AmeriCorps program directors and staff) July 13-17 in Richmond
- AmeriCorps Opening Day Celebration and Launch Conference (for AmeriCorps members) September 24-25 in Richmond
Submit proposal: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2020accallpresenters
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Youth Development Workforce Survey
- Philadelphia Cable Television Survey
- National Black Lives Matter at School Virtual Week of Action – Feb 6-10
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.