Town Halls and Brown Bags on Community Schools
Posted by Mayor’s Office of Education on April 11, 2016
UPCOMING COMMUNITY SCHOOLS MEETINGS
Representatives from the Mayor’s Office of Education have been invited to participate in and discuss community schools at the following community events:
- Thursday, April 14th, 6pm-8pm, Southeast Philadelphia Collaborative Town Hall (Bok, 1901 S 9th St. Philadelphia, PA 19148)
- Thursday, April 21st, 5:30pm-6:30pm Mantua Civic Association Community Meeting (Morton McMichael School, 3543 Fairmount Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19104)
We’ll also host informal brown bag lunch/after school discussions on:
- Tuesday, April 19th at 4pm
- Thursday, May 5th at Noon
- Thursday, May 19th at 4pm
- Thursday, June 2nd at Noon
- Thursday, June 16th at 4pm
Space is limited, register here.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- 2022 GreenFutures’ Summer Climate Change Professional Development Workshop – Aug 17-18
- Black Child Development Institute of Philadelphia 2022 Conference – Sep 10
- Pathways to Media Careers Youth Employment Showcase, WHYY – Aug 9
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.