The Transformative Teacher-Educator Fellowship
Call For Applications: Summer 2018 TTEF Cohort
The Transformative Teacher-Educator Fellowship program (TTEF) is pleased to announce its call for applications for the 2018 cohort.
TTEF is a selective program for scholars of teacher education interested in issues of social justice, transformative practices, and the role of social networks and collaboration in professional learning. Through engaging in collaborative research, re-designing coursework, and working with leading educational innovators, Fellows work to transform teacher education to better cultivate the agency, critical praxis, and leadership of the next generation of teachers.
What do TTEF Fellows do?
- Attend a Summer Institute to deepen their learning in teacher education and develop teacher inquiry projects (2018 Summer institute is 7/7-7/14/18 near Philadelphia)
- Share research and teaching inquiries with other Fellows throughout the year.
- Publish their research in a joint co-edited volume, and have opportunities to collaborate on related publications and conference presentations.
- Network with lead scholars in cutting-edge educational research and practices.
How do I apply?
- Complete application form.
- Submit application, CV, and letter of endorsement from your Dean or Chair to: email@example.com
- Applications are due February 15th, 2018
- Room, board, and workshop materials/texts are provided for Fellows during their stay. Fellows will also the opportunity to apply for TTEF inquiry project funding up to $1500.
We seek scholars from a diverse range of disciplines and backgrounds, and we encourage scholars of color and women to apply.
- Call for Proposals: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Presentations – Aug 31
- Maryland Cultural Proficiency Conference, A Reckoning: Equity, Consciousness, & Healing – Oct 25-26
- Call for Proposals: PA Assoc of Nonprofit Orgs – Aug 10
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.