The Mayor’s Volunteer Corps
The Mayor’s Volunteer Corps connects Philadelphia volunteers to high-quality, rewarding service opportunities that are aligned with the Mayor’s initiatives. The program is coordinated by the Mayor’s Office of Civic Engagement and Volunteer Service (MOCEVS).
Members of the Mayor’s Volunteer Corps:
- Engage in ongoing volunteer service in Philadelphia.
- Serve at opportunities that are recurring, impactful, and measurable.
- Are the first to learn about exclusive volunteer opportunities with OCEVS.
- Report hours of service to OCEVS through the Mayor’s Volunteer Corps portal.
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Volunteer as a Court Watchdog – Jan 27
- Volunteers Needed: Chester County Intermediate Unit, Migrant Education Program
- Digital Literacy Mentors (College Students), Write Away – Jan 31
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.