The Culture of Data – Jun 23
Posted by Youth Build Philly on June 8, 2021
Gathering feedback from program participants is a growing practice among nonprofits and schools. Designing a process that allows people to provide timely and honest feedback that can be actionable for the organization has not been as well adopted. Also, as non-profits or schools it is easy to lose track of the client/student experience with the demands of other stakeholders, i.e funders.
Join us for the Culture of Data where YouthBuild’s Program Operations Manager, Anna Latshaw, will explore how qualitative data processes can improve programming for the future and support trust-building with students/clients.
Participants will learn how a client/student feedback loop…
- Ensures programming reflects what clients/students know about themselves
- Is a way (not necessarily the only way) to equitably evaluate programming – giving opportunity for every voice
- Helps to implement the results as a tool for working WITH students.
Date and Time: Wednesday, June 23, 2021, 9 am – 12:00 p.m.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Web Chat: Women’s Health over 50 – Jun 23
- Medical Transportation, Community Conversations – Jun 30/Jul 1
- MAC Juneteenth Celebration – Jun 19
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.