The Complete Donor Thank You Guide
Posted by Network for Good on January 11, 2016
Now that the rush of year-end is over, it’s time to thank your donors for their amazing generosity. Saying “thank you” is more than a formality—it’s an opportunity to show donors how much they are appreciated. A good thank you goes a long way towards encouraging a lasting relationship.
In our latest resource, The Complete Donor Thank You Guide, we’ve compiled best practices, expert advice and real-life lessons to give you the ultimate, everything-you-need-to-know guide to thanking your donors.
Download the free guide to learn:
- Who should get a thank you
- How to tailor your message to different types of donors
- 9 creative ways to show appreciation
In addition to helpful tips, this comprehensive guide comes with the tools you need to get started, including:
- A thank you letter template
- A checklist to keep you on track
- An inspiring gallery of real donor thank yous from nonprofits like yours
Download the Complete Donor Thank You Guide >>
More in "New Resources"
- Thinking outside the box: Watson sets a new vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Civic Engagement (Rutgers Camden)
- Higher Education’s Anchor Mission: A Sharpened Imperative & A Framework for Action
- 2022 Kids Count Data Book: National, State-by-State Data Show Depth of Mental Health Pandemic for Youth
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.