The Affordable Care Act and You!
Posted by on November 18, 2013
Listen to Affordable Care Act Experts, and meet with Trained Navigators to help become informed about the Affordable Care Act:
– Is there a plan that will fit my budget?
– How do I enroll in affordable healthcare coverage?
– What does the new healthcare law mean for me, my family, or my work as a healthcare professional?
– How does the new healthcare law impact people with mental health challenges?
Who is invited: Community Members, Social Service Professionals, Students, Healthcare Professionals
Date and Time: November 22, 2013
10:00AM- 12:00PM- Presentations from Experts
12:00PM-2:00PM- Lunch and Direct Enrollment Assistance
Where: Temple University
Howard Gittis Center
1755 N. 13th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122
How to RSVP: RSVP online by using this link: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/9189408769
Or via phone by calling Corbitt Banks at 267-507-3896
(Please RSVP by 11/18/2013 as space is limited)
Temple University School of Social Work
Mental Health Association of Southeastern Pennsylvania
The Temple University Collaborative on Community Inclusion of Individuals with Psychiatric Disabilities
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Community Tech Resource Fair and Public Comment Session – Dec 16
- Philly Student Art Winter Sale – Dec 9
- FACT Workshop: Unscripted Project: Improv for Families – Dec 16
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.