The 16th Annual College Access Forum – Apr 17 or 19 (Virtual)
Each year our colleagues come together for a day of discussions on current and future college access issues in Pennsylvania. The Forum’s professional development and training sessions give participants:
- An introduction to legislative policy in straightforward terms
- The ability to better understand the issues
- Preparation for meeting with state representatives
- Inspiration to support policies and promote postsecondary options to students
- PACAC College Access Forum is free to attend
Led by education policy leaders in Pennsylvania with extensive knowledge on the barriers facing our students at the secondary and post-secondary levels, past sessions have covered state and national perspectives on college access and success, model programs and regional concerns.
Dates and Times:
- Monday, April 17, 2023, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM, Gettysburg College, Gettysburg PA
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023, 12:30-3:30 PM, Virtual
Click here or the links above for program details and registration.
If you have any questions, please contact Erin Mehta at [email protected].
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Community-Driven Research Day (CDRD) – Feb 9
- PA Campus Vote Project Advocacy Training: Reflective Democracy and State Voting Rights Act – Jan 26
- Virtual FACT Workshop: Preparing for “Better FAFSA” – Dec 19
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.