Temple University WELL Program’s Online Remote Classes and Available Services
Posted by Temple University on November 24, 2020
We wanted to share information about some of our current online remote classes that are available to community members free of charge. We have several class types and services that may be of interest. Please review the list below and the attached flyers and respond to this message or contact us at email@example.com / or call us at 215-204-2560 if you have any questions.
- Online Remote Adult Basic and GED/HiSET Preparation classes – AM, PM and Weekend
- Online Customer Service Representative course – Currently recruiting for classes beginning November 30, 2020
- Philadelphia Prison System Partnership – GED preparation and financial support for Returning Citizens (funding available for GEDReady test and GED tests)
- Online Remote ESL Classes – AM only at this time, PM classes coming soon.
- Digital Literacy training and certifications – Coming soon!
More in "Miscellaneous"
- What’s Your Tree Story Photo Challenge – May 15
- Upcoming Communities of Practice – May 20
- Webinar: The Location Advantage: Using Maps to Make Data-Driven Decisions for Your Nonprofit – May 18
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.