Teleconference: Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education
Posted by on April 15, 2005
Hello everyone. National 4-H Headquarters, CSREES, U.S. Department of Agriculture, is sponsoring two free teleconference informational sessions in order for youth development researchers and practitioners to learn more about the Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (SARE) Program. The goals of the informational sessions are:
* To learn more about the SARE Program and opportunities for funding support
* To learn about the SARE Program?s relevance to youth development researchers and practitioners
* To learn about one of the SARE-funded programs and how support from SARE was a catalyst for other funding support
Invited guests include Jill Auburn, SARE Director at CSREES, USDA, and GretchenFerenz, Senior Extension Associate, Cornell University Cooperative Extension-NYC, and one of the Principal Investigators of Garden Mosaics, a SARE-funded program. The sessions are limited to 45 people per each session and are scheduled for April 18, 2 p.m. – 3 p.m., EST and April 25, 2 p.m. ? 3 p.m., EST.
To register, please send an e-mail to SAREINFO@csrees.usda.gov, indicating which session you would like to participate in and which state or region you are from. We will register participants for each of the sessions on a first come, first served basis.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: Authentic Engagement: People with Lived Expertise Shaping Homeless Programs and Policies – Mar 29
- Celebrate 35 Years of Youth Changing the World on Global Youth Service Day 2023 – Apr 28-30
- VIISTA — VILLANOVA INTERDISCIPLINARY IMMIGRATION STUDIES TRAINING FOR ADVOCATES – Apr 14
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.