Teens Can Get the Vaccine
Posted by Public Citizens for Children and Youth (PCCY) on May 25, 2021
A COVID vaccine is a GAME CHANGER for getting kids back to their typical lives! Children need protection from COVID both for their health and the health of family and friends. New types of COVID and more in-person activities mean the virus is still being transmitted, and kids are still getting sick.
Where can children and youth get the vaccine?
- Contact your child’s primary care provider and schedule an appointment to get the vaccine.
- Check out the county information below for links to vaccination sites. Some sites require an appointment and others are walk in. Be sure the Pfizer vaccine is being given at your location because it is the only currently authorized vaccine for children ages 12 to 17 in the United States. And be sure to check what age children the location is serving.
Learn more about availability in Philadelphia, Montgomery, Delaware, Chester, and Bucks counties, and other resources.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: Helping Kids and Families Thrive: New Evidence on Cash Supports – Jun 13
- Webinar: Using Data Refineries to Drive Social Impact – Learn How! – Jun 29
- Virtual Lunch & Learn Series: Participatory Budgeting – Jun 14
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.