Teen Coordinator (Full Time), North 10
Posted by North 10 Philadelphia on November 30, 2021
North 10, Philadelphia is looking for a Teen Coordinator for its Out of School time program to support with our positive youth development program. This will consist of some of these key essential functions:
- Manage the teen program at North 10, Philadelphia’s Lenfest Center including but not limited to actively build relationships with teenagers and their families.
- Assist in coordinating programming schedule
- Identify and cultivate new program opportunities and partnerships
- Serve as secondary point of correspondence and coordination with program partners
- Support Director, Children and Youth Programs and Services to orient a program partner in Center’s mission, vision, procedures, expectations, and community
- Assist Director, Children and Youth Programs and Services to ensure quality control in execution of documentation for all certified activities, trips, incident reports, and daily attendance
- Managing and ensuring program compliance of the daily attendance for all programs
- Assist Director, Children and Youth Programs and Services to ensure the execution of regularly scheduled parent meetings in order to address the needs of the families
- Assisting with recommendations of disciplinary actions up to and including dismissal
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-3 years or more of after school/ summer camp experience overseeing multiple program areas with youth learners, preferably in a non-profit.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Certification in trauma informed and restorative practices preferred
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Experience working directly with school-aged youth
- Fluent in Spanish preferred
- Nonprofit leadership preferred
- COVID19 Vaccination Mandatory
- Training and Job Opportunities: Access Services Associate, Penn Medicine – Aug 19
- Civic & Digital Media Cultivator, Cambodian Assoc. of Greater Phila.
- Teacher/Education Positions, Cambodian Assoc. of Greater Phila.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.