Teacher Signup for Nano Week 2021 (STEM Outreach) – Nov 15-19
Posted by University of Pennsylvania on October 19, 2021
Nano Week: November 15-19. University of Pennsylvania and Drexel University are doing presentations for high school classes during the week of November 15.
Nano Week is an ongoing STEM outreach program to give middle and high school level students direct and hands-on experiences in the sciences, and is an opportunity for students from research labs at Penn and neighboring universities to share their research and demonstrate some of the crazy science from their fields of study.
This year, Nano Week is scheduled for November 15-19. We will have two presentation options:
(1) Presenters will travel to local Philadelphia metro area high schools to give talks in person
(2) Presenters will give their talks remotely/virtually.
If you are interested in participating, please complete this form, which will allow you to select your areas of interest
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Scholarships Available for 2022 PCORI Meeting – Jun 6
- Webinar: How CBOs and Healthcare Organizations Can Create Mutually Beneficial Partnerships for Equity – May 25
- Seeking Submissions for the Academic Minute
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.