Teach Online with the Civic Engagement Project (CEP) this Winter & Spring
Posted by Northwestern University on November 23, 2021
The Civic Education Project is now hiring exceptional Instructors for our Winter & Spring Online Leadership Intensive courses. Courses are offered in 6-week sessions, with weekly live online class meetings.
Engage a class of 12-18 outstanding middle or high school students from around the country as they examine traits and practices of leadership, assess their personal strengths and style, and build their potential as leaders.
- Dynamic Leadership: Skills & Strategies for Success
- Arts & Activism
- Global Leadership: A Study of International Decision-Making
- Climate, Conflict, & Environmental Justice
- Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Leadership for Today
- Psychology of Leadership
- Raise Your Voice
- Can Money Change the World?
- Race & Justice in America
- Experience in online teaching, interdisciplinary instruction, differentiation, & student assessment
- Background in English/Language Arts, STEM, Business, or Humanities/Social Science disciplines
- Experience with current online teaching platforms including; Schoology, Zoom, Adobe Connect and other Web 2.0 tools
Instructor compensation is $1,500 per course.
- 9th Grade Summer Bridge ELA Teacher, Steppingstone Scholars
- Data Collectors (Part-Time), Fab Youth Philly – May 30
- Summer STEM Staff Person (Part-Time), McKinney Center
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.