Talent Greater Philly Regional Challenge
Posted by CEO Council for Growth on November 23, 2015
Tell Us How You Are Growing Talent in Greater Philadelphia!
APPLY FOR THE REGIONAL CHALLENGE TODAY!
How is your organization strengthening the regional workforce through education?
Talent Greater Philly wants to honor your commitment to supporting talent development and educational advancement in Greater Philadelphia.
The Talent Greater Philly Regional Challenge – now in its third year – is designed to highlight innovative postsecondary completion programs implemented by employers and the higher education communities in Greater Philadelphia. Share your best practices so that we can recognize the accomplishments that are collectively contributing to a stronger workforce for our region.
The Regional Challenge will be awarded to employers and institutions that have had a positive impact on:
· College completion;
· Post-secondary enrollment of Greater Philadelphia residents;
· Retention of graduates from Greater Philadelphia colleges and universities; and/or
· Career advancement due to degree completion.
We want to hear about your programs and initiatives that are helping students obtain higher education degrees, further developing their skillsets, or creating innovative educational opportunities for residents in the region.
Benefits of being a Regional Challenge Honoree include:
· Promotion of your program/initiative through local media partner(s);
· Engagement with other institutions working to boost educational attainment in the region; and
· Exposure via Talent Greater Philly’s stakeholder networks.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Virtual Event: Launching Urban’s Disability Equity Policy Initiative: A Conversation on Including Disability in Research – Oct 12
- Call for Action Plan Reviewers, ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.