Symposium on Community Engaged Research and Practice – Mar 16
Temple University College of Public Health’s Office of Community Engaged Research and Practice is hosting its inaugural Symposium on Community Engaged Research and Practice. This event will showcase examples of Temple faculty, staff, and students partnering with community partners in various ways.
- Celebrate these unique collaborations and their beneficial impacts for communities and the university alike
- Learn about the many ways these partnerships can form, collaborate, and sustain their work
- Raise awareness of how community-academic partnerships can be supported and nourished
- Hear directly from community partners about their experience and perspective on how to build successful and respectful partnerships between academia and community partners
Date and Time: Thursday, March 16, 2023, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Location: Howard Gittis Student Center, Room 200AB, 1755 North 13th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Community-Driven Research Day (CDRD) – Feb 9
- PA Campus Vote Project Advocacy Training: Reflective Democracy and State Voting Rights Act – Jan 26
- Virtual FACT Workshop: Preparing for “Better FAFSA” – Dec 19
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.